Win a diamond worth £1,000!
This is your chance to win a real diamond worth £1,000 at RSP with Diamond White and SLR!
- This is exclusive in Scotland to SLR readers!
- Diamond White is available at Booker, JW Filshill (delivered), United Wholesale (Scotland) and United Wholesale Grocers.
- One Diamond White cider independent stockist will win a £1,000 diamond!
- 10 runners-up will win a case of Diamond White each.
- Simply create an outstanding Diamond White display – take a photograph and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org including your business name and address with ‘Competition’ as the subject line.
- Help is at hand: Send for your free Diamond White POS kit by emailing email@example.com including your business name and address and write ‘Diamond POS kit’ in the subject or pick it up from your local wholesaler and use it to build your display.
- Judges: SLR Publishing Director Antony Begley and Nigel McNally MD of Brookfield Drinks, owners of Diamond White. The winners will be notified on September 20, 2017. Judges’ decision is final.
About Diamond White
- Diamond White is the Great British crafted cider with a superior recipe, a premium production method, high apple content and triple filtration.
- One of the top selling premium ciders in the UK independent sector. Price marked 500 ml can exclusively for independents – great customer value at £1.25 per 500ml can.
- Consumer promotion on 500,000 cans where 10 x £1,000 diamonds will be won. Promo cans now in distribution. Each can has a unique number under the ring pull ring which the consumer enters into the Facebook-linked Win a Diamond micro web-site.
Terms and conditions
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to Licensed Independent Retailers in the UK except employees (and their families) of Brookfield Drinks Ltd, its agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competition.
- The entrants must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible or indecipherable, will not be valid and deemed void.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winners are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes including costs incurred collecting the prizes.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winners agree to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Brookfield Drinks Ltd relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise all emailed entries must be made to the relevant Brookfield Drinks Ltd email as follows: For Scottish Local Retailer readers please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unless stated otherwise the winners will be chosen by the judges from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If the winners cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runners-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winners.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judge (s) is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is Brookfield Drinks Ltd, Brookfield, 105 High Street, Sharnbrook, Bedford, MK44 1PE
- The Promoter is Brookfield Drinks Ltd, Brookfield, 105 High Street, Sharnbrook, Bedford, MK44 1PE
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by writing listed in the promoter’s website at the promoter’s address no earlier than six weeks, unless otherwise stated, after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.