Founded in 2016, WiseShelf has been implemented in grocery and pharmacy channels worldwide and has helped retailers drive 50% reductions in shelf out-of-stocks and 30% reductions in shelf replenishment times.
You can get exclusive access to a hands-on demonstration of this fantastic new technology by coming along to SLR’s forthcoming #ThinkSmart3 conference.
WiseShelf that has been proven to:
- improve stock availability
- improve replenishment efficiency
- improve planogram accuracy
The solution provides actions, alerts and analysis at store, regional and head office levels for both retailers and their suppliers, through its cloud-based, SaaS software.
Utilising patented light sensor technology that can detect up to 1,000 light levels, the solution will also be incorporating shelf cameras as well as the ability to deal with stacked items and shelf-ready packing in the near future.
The low cost system already delivers:
- real time insights from standard retail shelves fitted with slimline shelf toppers – no technical expertise required
- real time stock level management
- best on-shelf positioning assurance
- on-shelf planogram presentation
ThinkSmart is the UK’s leading tech, data, digital and loyalty conference for the convenience trade. The third edition will be held in Glasgow’s Technology and Innovation Centre on 25 September 2019. Attendance is free to retailers. Visit the #ThinkSmart3 website to reserve your place and find out more.