SLR broke the industry awards mould last year when we launched the unique SLR Rewards – and we’re back again with another set of amazing Rewards for this year’s winners.
At last year’s event we sent retailers to far flung and exciting locations like Las Vegas, Lille, Amsterdam, Plymouth and…. Bellshill – and this year we’ll be aiming to up the ante again with another array of fantastic Rewards.
One thing is for sure though: the top prize once again this year will be a trip to Las Vegas to attend the NACS conference. Glasgow retailing family Shaun, Jack and Rita Marwaha will no doubt be hell bent on retaining their Scottish Local Retailer of the Year status – but there will be plenty of other retailers keen to grab that title, and pick up a trip to Vegas.
The SLR Rewards is the only awards programme in the convenience retailing industry where every winner picks up an amazing prize, so you’d be crazy not to enter.
Once again you can enter online at www.slrawards.com or you can complete the registration form in January’s edition of the magazine and get it back to us and we’ll get in touch to make sure your entries are with us in time.
Above all else, this is a great opportunity to shine in front of your industry colleagues – and of course to pick up one of the fantastic Rewards on offer.
The entry deadline is 27th February 2015, and the Rewards event takes place on 4th June 2015.
- Beer Retailer of the Year
- Biscuit Retailer of the Year
- Bread & Bakery Retailer of the Year
- Confectionery Retailer of the Year
- Crisps & Snacks Retailer of the Year
- Making the Most of Milk
- Newstrade Retailer of the Year
- Soft Drinks Retailer of the Year
- Spirits Retailer of the Year
- Community Involvement Retailer of the Year
- Food to Go Retailer of the Year
- Fresh & Chilled Retailer of the Year
- Best Refit/New Store of the Year
- Responsible Retailer of the Year
- Best Use of Technology
- Employee of the Year