To celebrate JTI’s announcement of a new RRP of just £11.951 for its Kensitas Club Rolling Tobacco 30g 3-in-1 – the lowest RRP for 3-in-1 RYO product in the UK2 – as well as £19.601 for 50g pouch formats, which offer much greater value, the brand and SLR have teamed up to give away three pairs of Apple Airpods.
The RYO market generates sales of £3.7 billion a year3, within which there is a clear demand for value RYO tobacco which currently has a 50.1% market share4.
By stocking Kensitas Club, it offers retailers the opportunity to tap into this growing sector. What’s more, retailers will also benefit from a 15% POR5 offer in selected wholesalers.
Ross Hennessy, Head of Sales at JTI UK, says:
“We know that price is a key factor for existing adult smokers when deciding what brand to purchase. By introducing a lower RRP for Kensitas Club, we can provide Scottish retailers with an even more competitive product, whilst continuing to offer the same quality and convenience with 3-in-1 formats.”
Win a pair of Apple AirPods
There are three pairs of AirPods up for grabs in the competition, each worth £130!
To be in with a chance of winning a pair, simply answer the following question:
Send your answer, along with your store and contact details to email@example.com on or before Friday 28 May 2021. JTI will select and announce the three lucky winners in early June. Competition T&Cs apply.
- RRP as of 09/04/2021. Retailers are, of course, at all times free to sell JTI’s products at whatever price they choose.
- Based on assumed RRPs and on shelf prices as noted between 01.03.2021- 31.03.2021. To verify please contact: CustomerCareLine@jti.com.
- IRI Market Place, Value Sales, Total RYO/MYO, Total UK, MAT To 17/01/21.
- IRi Market Place, Volume Share, Total RYO/MYO, Total UK, Dec 2020.
- POR achieved when Club RYO is purchased at £42.32 (30g) & £69.42 (50g) and sold at RRP.