PayPoint has revealed the latest iteration of its EPoS proposition, EPoS Pro, along with a new mobile app which enables retailers to “run their stores from anywhere”.
EPoS Pro resides on the PayPoint One platform and is said to offer a complete EPoS solution, with full stock management, enhanced reporting, news management and symbol/wholesaler links, as well as all of the features from PayPoint’s current Base and EPoS Core systems.
Alongside EPoS Pro, PayPoint’s new mobile app enables retailers to have their ‘store in their pocket’ with access to sales and stock management functionality wherever and whenever they need. A scanning capability allows retailers to book in stock at the cash and carry.
The app will be available for free to all PayPoint One retailers, with functionality depending on their EPoS package type.
“When we launched PayPoint One last year, we committed to creating a platform that meets retailers’ current and future needs and flexes as their businesses grow,” said Dominic Taylor, Chief Executive at PayPoint. “EPoS Pro delivers on that commitment, particularly through the new mobile app which puts the retailer’s ‘store in their pocket’ and enables them to manage their store from anywhere.”
Key features of EPoS Pro and the mobile app include:
- Seamless combination of EPoS, card payments, parcels and PayPoint bill payment services
- Quick payments with integrated contactless, Apple Pay and Android Pay
- Mobile app to manage store anywhere with any Android device
- Real-time sales and stock data and dashboards
- Set up and change products, prices and promotions instantly
- Check prices and stock holding and set up products while at the cash and carry
- Real-time stock management
- Keep trading with secure data storage and real-time cloud back up with four-hour hardware swap as standard
- Assisted product set up with online product file.
PayPoint One with EPoS Pro will cost £30 a week, with no upfront hardware cost. The mobile app is free of charge to all PayPoint One customers.
The pricing structure for PayPoint One with EPoS Core remains at £20 per week for new customers, with an upgrade price of £15 per week exclusively available to existing PayPoint customers. Existing customers can alternatively upgrade to EPoS Base at £10 per week, providing entry level functionality.