Premier Foods has unveiled its 2021 Halloween range, which sees the return of some familiar sweet treats along with the launch of new Mr Kipling Toffee Apple Pies.
The new product is available in a six-pack with an RSP of £1.50.
Mathew Bird, Brand Director for Sweet Treats at Premier Foods, said: “The latest addition will help retailers target an even broader range of consumers, as the pies and tarts sector is traditionally enjoyed by post-family shoppers.”
Premier Foods is also bringing back Cadbury Cakes’ Goo Heads, a five-pack of cake bars (RSP £1) that features a host of spooky characters on each individually-wrapped bar.
Furthermore, Halloween and Bonfire Night will also see the return of Cadbury Pumpkin Patch Cakes Cadbury Bonfire Logs, Mr Kipling Fiendish Fancies, Terrifying Toffee Whirls and Chocolate & Marshmallow Slices to help keep the party going beyond 31 October.
The Premier Foods Halloween range is available now across all channels.
- Goo Heads Cake Bars 5 pk – RSP £1
- Honeycomb Bonfire Logs 5 pk – RSP £1
- Pumpkin Patch Cakes 4pk – RSP £2
- Mini Rolls Raspberry 10pk – RSP £2
- Mini Rolls Chocolate 10pk – RSP £2
Mr Kipling range
- Fiendish Fancies 8 pk – RSP £1.50
- Terrifying Toffee Whirls 6pk – RSP £1
- Chocolate & Marshmallow Slices 6pk – RSP £1
- Spooky Chocolate & Vanilla Slices 8pk – RSP £1.50
- Toffee Apple Pies 6 pk – RSP £1.50