Forest Feast has launched a new Slow Roasted & Seasoned Nut range, to meet growing demand for premium in-home & sharing savoury snacks.
Forest Feast Slow Roasted Nuts are gluten free and are available now with an RSP of £3 per 120g pack.
The range launched with six variants:
- Slow Roasted Colossal Cashews with Sea Salt
- Slow Roasted Californian Pistachios with Sea Salt
- Slow Roasted Sea Salt & Black Peppercorn Nut Mix
- Slow Roasted Pitmaster Smoked Almonds & Peanuts
- Slow Roasted Serrano Chilli Honey Almonds & Peanuts
- Slow Roasted Heather Honey Peanuts & Cashews
Bronagh Clarke, Marketing Director at Forest Feast said: “We are delighted to launch this new range, it showcases our inhouse seasoning and roasting capabilities and answers a real need in the category for premiumisation.
“We have seen strong growth in sharing snacks as the nation continues to spend more time at home. Consumers are looking for snacks that elevate their nights in with each other, and they are leaning more towards indulgent and artisan products with honest ingredients.”