Cadbury has kicked-off the New Year by offering shoppers the chance to win an experience with a Premier League legend.
The ‘Find A Shiny, Win A Legend’ promotion runs until 31 March and also gives consumers the chance to get their hands on pairs of Premier League tickets as well as an array of prizes from Panini, the official sticker and trading card licensee of the Premier League.
The activity is supported by media and out-of-home campaigns. Bespoke POS is available to retailers.
For those in need of enlightenment, a ‘shiny’ is a metallic foil variant of the standard paper offerings that packs of Panini stickers usually contain.
Shoppers buying any participating Cadbury product should look out for a shiny in pack. If they find one, they will instantly win an experience with the Premier League legend that features on it. These include former England internationals Ian Wright, Gary Neville, Michael Owen and Jamie Redknapp, along with former Republic of Ireland, Newcastle and Manchester City goalkeeper Shay Given. Winners just need to follow the instructions on the reverse to claim their prize.
If shoppers don’t find a shiny in participating packs they can visit legends.cadburyfc.com and upload a picture of the front of their pack with the Cadbury logo visible, and they too could be in with a chance of winning hundreds of other Premier League prizes.
Prizes include 50 pairs of tickets to Premier League games or any one of 2,600 Panini prizes, including 300 fully complete softcover sticker albums and stickers, 300 hardcover sticker albums and one of 2,000 boxes of Panini stickers.
The campaign follows on from the first Premier League Legends campaign which ran last year and offered consumers the chance to meet football legends including Thierry Henry, Jamie Redknapp and Gary Neville.
Former England international Ian Wright commented: “It’s very exciting to be turned into a shiny iconic sticker for Cadbury. I remember trying to collect these stickers for much of my childhood! Good luck finding them and I look forward to spending a day with the winner!”
Brace yourselves, participating products include but are not limited to:
- Cadbury Dairy Milk: All Flavours, Bars, Tablets, Multipacks and Bags (37.5g – 200g)
- Cadbury Crunchie 40g
- Cadbury Twirl 43g
- Cadbury Boost 48.5g, Cadbury Boost Duo 68g
- Cadbury Double Decker 54.5g, Cadbury Double Decker Duo 80g
- Cadbury Wispa 36g, 120g, Cadbury Wispa Duo 51g
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel Nibbles 120g
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Giant Buttons 119g
- Cadbury Twirl Bites 109g
- Cadbury Bitsa Wispa 110g
- Cadbury Boost Bites 108g
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Mix Buttons 115g
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Oreo Bites 110g
- Cadbury Curly Wurly Squirlies 110g
- Cadbury Fudge Minis 120g
- Cadbury Freddo Faces Bites 105g
- Cadbury Picnic Bites 110g
- Cadbury Dinky Deckers 120g
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Giant Buttons 252g
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel Nibbles 252g
- Cadbury Wispa Bites 247g
- Cadbury Picnic 152g
- Cadbury Caramel 148g
- Cadbury Darkmilk: All Flavours, Bars, Tablets, Multipacks and Bags (35g – 105g)
- Cadbury Bournville: All Flavours, Bars, Tablets, Multipacks and Bags (45g – 180g)
- Cadbury White: All Flavours, Bars, Tablets, Multipacks and Bags (110g – 180g)