P&G has launched a new range of Head & Shoulders products aimed specifically at men.
The Head & Shoulders Men Ultra collection looks to change the perceptions of young male shoppers who think medicated shampoos are old-fashioned.
As one would expect from Head & Shoulders, each of the six new products offers protection from dandruff, along with a specific booster:
- Total Male Care boosted with concentrated moisturisers
- Max Oil Control boosted with active scalp purifiers
- Instant Scalp Relief boosted with instantly soothing mint
- Anti-Hair Fall boosted with caffeine
- Extra Sports Fresh boosted with peppermint sensation
- Old Spice with relaxing sandalwood notes.
The range is available now in 225ml & 450ml bottles (RSP £2.99 / £4.99).
The launch is supported by a print and outdoor advertising campaign, along with TV, digital and social media activity.
Jo Vaughan, Hair Care Brand Manager at P&G, commented: “Our new Ultra Men Series is a perfect example of Head & Shoulders’ ongoing commitment to not only deliver superior innovation to the market, but to also grow the category with products that truly answer consumers’ needs.
“Our marketing campaign will see a continued partnership with high profile brand ambassadors that resonate with young males. We are confident that our planned activity will increase consumer engagement and drive sales.”