EPC’s three leading brands – English Provender Co., Very Lazy and Newman’s Own – are appearing in the wholesale and convenience channels following a distribution deal with RH Amar.
Available to order now, a 10-strong line-up of products already popular with supermarket shoppers includes:
- English Provender Co. Caramelised Red Onion Chutney (RSP £2.29, 325g jar)
- English Provender Co. Sweet Tomato & Chilli Chutney (RSP £2.29, 325g jar)
- Very Lazy Chopped Garlic (RSP £1.95, 200g jar)
- Very Lazy Chopped Red Chillis and Very Lazy Chopped Ginger (RSP £1.95 each, 190g jar)
- Very Lazy Garlic Paste (RSP £1.95, 75g tube)
- Very Lazy Chilli Paste (RSP £1.95, 75g tube)
- Newman’s Own Italian Dressing (RSP £1.99, 250ml), Balsamic Dressing (RSP £1.99, 250ml), Ranch Dressing (RSP £1.99, 250ml)
- Newman’s Own Sticky BBQ Sauce (RSP £2.19, 250ml)
Welcoming the EPC line-up to RH Amar’s portfolio, MD Rob Amar, said: “This is a really exciting development for both our businesses. At RH Amar, we have an extremely strong track record in taking brands that are already popular in multiple grocery and making them successful in convenience, most recently with Ella’s Kitchen which we have helped turn into the number one brand in impulse and convenience with a 37% share of all sales and growing by +46%.
“We look forward to creating similar opportunities for these three great brands from EPC, as well as offering wholesalers and convenience retailers great new profit opportunities.”