Miicro-snacking brand Rustlers has launched four new food-to-go concepts that it says will provide “the perfect solution for every store”.
Working with micro market specialists Nebrak, the range of solutions includes four different options to help stores of all sizes take their food-to-go offer to a new level.
“2020 saw a rapid change in consumer behaviour, namely the shift to more home working,” says Ross Davison, Convenience Controller at Rustlers owner Kepak Consumer Foods. “However, there are still 10.6 million people (33% of the total workforce) in key worker occupations and industries [ONS, May 2020] who continue to seek meal options throughout the day. Retailers need to appeal to these consumers by offering a 24/7 hot food-to-go solution.”
“This launch is more than just equipment, we will be providing a full food-to-go solution,” said Ross Davison, Convenience Controller at Rustlers owner Kepak Consumer Foods. “We’ll work with each retailer on range recommendations and category advice, plus we’ll provide a dedicated POS kit and installation as part of each package.
“From a small microwave up to a larger-scale multi-station unit, Rustlers’ in-store cooking solutions are proven to boost sales whilst removing any concerns over waste and the additional labour costs associated with food-to-go counters. Shoppers simply select, purchase and heat the Rustlers product in store, meaning there is no risk of hot products going to waste.”
The microwaves are pre-programmed to cook the Rustlers SKUs and can be used to cook other hot food-to-go products for a cross-category solution.
“Through our new innovative food-to-go solutions, and our best-selling product range, we are committed to helping retailers develop incremental opportunities from the chiller by providing convenient options that can be enjoyed in and out of the home,” concluded Ross.
£250 – £450+ VAT including delivery, set up & POS kit
- Requires minimal space (w: 570mm, h: 400mm, d: 520mm)
- Pre-programmed to cook the best-selling Rustlers SKUs
- Can also cook other microwavable products
- Fully branded providing excellent visibility in-store
£1,100 + VAT including delivery, set up & POS kit. Pictured left.
- Small footprint to maximise available floor space (w: 547mm, h: 2000mm, d: 668mm)
- An all-in-one integrated unit complete with microwave, sanitisation station, a large preparation space and wipe clean surface
- A large area underneath to accommodate a waste bin
£1,325 + VAT including delivery, set up & POS kit. Pictured centre.
- Ideal solution for a larger local convenience store, local forecourts/petrol stations (w: 720mm, h: 2000mm, d: 668mm)
- An all-in-one integrated solution complete with large preparation space and wipe clean surface
- Fully branded with a microwave, mini fridge, sanitisation station and bin area
- To maximise sales, the unit should be sited near to the front-of-store chiller or adjacent to other drinks and food-to-go facilities, as these signpost to shoppers a dedicated food-to-go area in-store
£1,790 + VAT including delivery, set up & POS kit. Pictured right.
- Integrated stand with large preparation space and wipe clean surface (w: 1400mm, h: 2200mm, d: 700mm)
- Fully branded microwave, mini fridge, sanitisation station, digital screen and bin area
- To maximise sales, the station should be sited near the chiller or adjacent to other drinks and food-to-go facilities, providing excellent visibility and signposting to shoppers a dedicated food-to-go area.