Unilever’s bath and shower brand Radox has been relaunched with a complete brand overhaul, new products and a new £6m marketing campaign.
The brand’s new look sees almost 80 different products get a makeover, with a new ‘Mineral Therapy’ design celebrating its blend of 13 herbs and four minerals on pack.
Eight new bathing and hand cleansing products have rolled out. These include:
- Two new Radox Antibac Handgels – Thyme & Tea Tree and Grapefruit & Basil
- Radox Muscle Soak Bath Salts – the brand’s bestselling bath salt has received a packaging refresh and now comes in a larger, recyclable, waterproof and resealable pouch packaging
- Two new bath bomb variants – Relaxing Lavender and Soothing Chamomile
- Two new bath salts – Radox Muscle Restore Epsom Salts with Eucalyptus & Lemongrass and Radox Crystal Calm Himalayan Salts with Jasmine & Hibiscus
- Radox Mini Showergels – new 60ml travel-sized versions of the brand’s Feel Awake fragrances
All of which are supported by the ‘Life’s Better with Bubbles’ campaign, which is estimated to reach 86% of the population while it runs between now and April across TV, radio, out-of-home and social media.
The recyclability of the range has also improved. Alongside its recyclable shower gels and bath soaks, all salt pouches are switching to recyclable mono-material. Recycling information has been updated and made clearer across products in line with the latest guidance.
Monique Rossi, Marketing Director Deodorant, Skin Cleansing and Gifting at Unilever UK&I, commented: “This is a key moment for Radox as we look to grow and enhance the category, and encourage more people to enjoy the wellbeing benefits of relaxing and recharging in a Radox bath.
“Our investment in advertising and promotion this year will keep Radox top of mind as people shop for a simple and accessible act of selfcare that can be enjoyed within the sanctuary of their own home.”