UTC strictly avoids sullying this fine page within SLR by resorting to discussing politics but seeing as there’s just been a General Election he figured what harm could there be in just capturing some of our elected Prime Minister’s finest observations and predictions in his very own words?
- “My chances of being PM are about as good as the chances of finding Elvis on Mars, or my being reincarnated as an olive.”
- “Voting Tory will cause your wife to have bigger breasts and increase your chances of owning a BMW M3.”
- “My friends, as I have discovered myself, there are no disasters, only opportunities. And, indeed, opportunities for fresh disasters.”
- “A pound spent in Croydon is of far more value to the country than a pound spent in Strathclyde. You will generate jobs in Strathclyde far more effectively if you invest in parts of London.”
- ‘I’m down with the ethnics.’
- “I can hardly condemn UKIP as a bunch of boss-eyed, foam-flecked Euro hysterics, when I have been sometimes not far short of boss-eyed, foam-flecked hysteria myself.”