Premier Foods is aiming to drive sales within the cake category by refreshing and extending its seasonal lines for Halloween on both its Cadbury and Mr. Kipling brands.
For the first time, Cadbury Mini Rolls will be available in two new formats: a Cadbury Witch’s Broom consisting of 10 Chocolate Mini Rolls, and a Cauldron filled with 12 Chocolate Mini Rolls. In addition, Cadbury is refreshing the packaging on Blackcurrant Bite Mini Rolls and Cinder Toffee Cake Bars.
Mr. Kipling will also be transforming its best-loved Halloween packs inside and out in order to capture the attention of shoppers. It will offer its most successful formats in a variety of new designs for its slices, whirls and – a new trick on the taste buds – green sponge but orange-flavoured Witches Hat Fancies.
The following Halloween range will be available in all major grocery, wholesale and impulse channels from September:
- Cadbury Witch’s Broom: witch’s broom-shaped box filled with 10 individually wrapped Cadbury Milk Chocolate Mini Rolls
- Cadbury Cauldron: cauldron-shaped box filled with 12 individually wrapped Cadbury Milk Chocolate Mini Rolls
- Cadbury Blackcurrant Bite Mini Rolls: five individually wrapped ‘spooky’ Mini Rolls filled with blackcurrant jam and cream
- Cadbury Cinder Toffee Cake Bars: five individually wrapped ‘creepy’ cinder toffee flavour cake bars
- Mr. Kipling Choc & Slime Slices
- Mr. Kipling Toffee Terror Whirls
- New Mr. Kipling Witch’s Hat Fancies