Making retailing simpler and more profitable!

One Stop storefront

Building its base from Scotland’s central belt outwards, the impending launch of One Stop’s franchise offer has already seen a surge of interest north of the border.

Franchise offers independent retailers something new and different and we’re with you every step of the way…

The start of the journey

We install our EPoS system and your very own Launch Support Manager spends the whole week in store, training you and your staff on the tills and back office.  We also share our proven ways of working, to make your store run more efficiently and to ensure you’re trading legally and safely.

The transition to a One Stop

Over the following weeks, we work with you to manage your old range out and build in your new range.  This is personalised to your store based around missions and affluence, which includes our new tailored range for Scotland, but you’ll have lots of input throughout.  At the end of this process, we’ll refit your store, while our strong community ethos is also built into your launch activity.

Our ongoing partnership

Franchise is a partnership and you’ll benefit from working with a genuine retailer, who understands convenience inside out.  Your Business Development Manager visits you every four weeks and our Franchise Support team is just a phone call away.

The four main pillars that support One Stop Franchise are:

Cheaper prices and great promotions

We deliver a margin of between 18-25%, depending on your store’s product mix, whilst our promotions allow you to compete with the multiples, whilst our four-weekly cycle makes it easier for you to manage in-store.

Investing in your store refit

As part of the refit, we provide you with our 2-lane EPoS system and back office, to help you run your store more efficiently.

Your store will also have a personalised local branding overlay on the fascia – because it’s still YOUR store!

We make retailing simpler

We tailor your range to your store, with automated planograms updated as you refine your range.  You commit to purchase 95% of stock from One Stop, which includes Local Choices.  The remaining 5% should be focused on sourcing from local suppliers.

A true partnership

Your Business Development Manager visits every four weeks, for three hours, working with you to grow your business, by focusing on sales, margins, cost management and promotional activity.

Key facts
  • Required store size: sales area between circa 1,250 and 2,500 square feet (or the ability to expand)
  • Required store turnover: £13k a week minimum (excluding services)
  • Number of franchisees: 90 (plus 770+ company-owned stores)
  • Cost of joining: a maximum of £92 per week

Contact info

Interested in hearing more about One Stop Franchise? Get in touch and we’ll talk you through the process and arrange for one of the team to come and see you. Tel: 01543 363003; email: joinus@onestop.co.uk; website: www.openaonestop.co.uk; twitter: @1StopFranchise.

 

Take control of your forecourt