Tapping into the latest vaping trends, JTI has added two new flavours to its range of Logic Pro capsules: Berry Mint and Strawberry.
The new flavours are available in two nicotine strengths, 6mg and 12mg. Each is available in a pack of three capsules at an RSP of £3.99.
Both Berry Mint and Strawberry are offered in EUTPD2-compliant packs, rolling out in a new Logic design which unites the whole JTI e-cigarette portfolio.
Jeremy Blackburn, JTI head of communications, commented: “Our latest insight shows the three most popular vaping flavours are fruit (28.9%) followed by menthol (21.8%), with tobacco flavours the third largest segment (21.5%) by popularity. We know vapers are seeking a wide selection when they select their e-liquid flavours, so by extending our range of Logic Pro capsules we are enabling retailers to tap into this opportunity to drive e-cigarette sales.”
The full Logic Pro capsule range (RSP £3.99 for three capsules) includes:
- Berry Mint (two variants) – 12mg/ml, 6mg/ml
- Strawberry Flavour – (three variants) – 12mg/ml, 6mg/ml
- Tobacco Flavour (three variants) – 18mg/ml, 12mg/ml, 6mg/ml
- Menthol Flavour (two variants) – 12mg/ml, 6mg/ml
- Cherry Flavour (two variants) – 12mg/ml, 6mg/ml
- Vanilla Flavour (one variant) – 6mg/ml
The Logic Pro Device has an RSP of £10.