Bestway Wholesale has updated its website to make it easier for retailers to source stock.
Updates include improving the search functionality by introducing auto-complete, a clear button, and ensuring products still appear if customers mistype words.
The full list of enhancements includes:
- An additional 65,000 product images have been added to the site, providing customers with a more tangible feel for each product
- Product titles will be updated to improve search algorithms and to make it clear exactly what the customer is purchasing
- Products will now appear even if a word is spelt slightly incorrectly
- The search bar now includes an auto-complete function and a clear button, making it easier to search for new items
- The default display of search items will appear by relevance so the product most likely on the customers list will be the first to appear
- Customers can shop by supplier via buttons on the website homepage
- Product page recommendations will now contain an add to basket function and details of price, POR and case level
- Product recommendations will be shown on the check-out page
Bestway’s Head of Digital and Marketing Salih Sheikh commented: “Our customers can shop in depot, via our app on a mobile phone or tablet and on the website, and all of our digital platforms are integrated so that customers can start their order on one device and finish it on another using the same login.
“We’ve ensured our e-commerce website carries the same usability as consumer shopping websites, so that customers get the best shopping experience with Bestway.”