Bestway and Batleys is launching a new customer rewards card in the latest phase of the group’s 40th anniversary celebrations.
The Bestway Batleys Rewards Card will offer customers a free or heavily price reduced case of product every third time they shop in depot. Customers also have the chance to win the value of one of their shops free at their local depot.
Salih Sheikh, Marketing Manager for Bestway Wholesale, commented: “Bestway Wholesale has a tradition of giving back to customers through loyalty and reward programmes. The introduction of the new Rewards Card is a way for the group to say a massive thank you to all our customers who choose to shop with us on an ongoing basis by rewarding them with money off and free stock that will really help their profitability.”
How the Reward Card works:
- Every customer can pick up an exclusive Rewards Card for that month in branch.
- Customers need to shop 12 times in the month at that depot, having their card stamped on each visit, to be entered into the monthly free prize draw to win the cost of one previous visit (up to the value of £1,000), which will be automatically deducted from their next month’s shop.
- Each of the group’s 60 warehouses will have one winner each month that will be entitled to a free shop. Minimum spend to gain the reward is £300 per visit excluding tobacco purchases and VAT.
- The card is structured as 4 rows of 3 shops. To gain a stamp, the customer must also purchase a stipulated product on the first and second shop on each row. On the third shop of each row, rather than having to purchase a product, they will be rewarded with either a free case or money off a case.
- When a customer purchases a highlighted product and meets the minimum spend on their visit, their purchase is automatically logged on the Rewards Card system and they receive a stamp from the Cash Desk adjacent to the product.
Sheikh concluded: “There is a lot of competition out there; customers have a choice of wholesaler and we obviously want Bestway and Batleys to be their wholesaler of choice. We want to reward our loyal customers and welcome new visitors to depot, and the new Rewards Card is just another reason why customers should find they are better off at Bestway and Batleys.”
The Bestway Batleys Rewards Card will be available in all depots from the end of January and will be effective from 1st February.