The sweet taste of success
We recommend focusing on 2 key areas in your store:
- Main Fixture
- Secondary Displays
We also recommend that your range covers all need states: e.g. self eat, sharing and gifting.
Confectionery Top Tips
- Focus on best-selling lines
- Offer a range that covers all need states: e.g. self eat, sharing and gifting
- Place best sellers in best selling area
- Only dual face very top sellers, where space allows
- Use manufacturer point of sales material
- Make the most of brand investment – have displays in-store when consumer will be most aware of products
- Keep shelves fully stocked
- Keep shelves tidy to help consumers scan the fixture
- Make pricing clear
- Maximise use of promotional stock
Make sure you stock the right products that your customer will love.
Our top selling countlines:
Our top selling bags:
Our top selling blocks:
Our top selling pocket candy:
Our top selling gifting and sharing products:
For more helpful tips and advice on confectionery and all other categories just register online at www.deliciousdisplay.co.uk.
For planograms specific to your store size please visit www.deliciousdisplay.co.uk for more options.